Sunday, June 20, 2010

Let's Go Jellyfishing!

Jellyfish&Chicken Salad

My contribution to my family's Father's Day dinner last night. I can cook Chinese food too, ok. Haha. I've reached the age where I'm allowed to do these things now and be taken seriously! Feels nice. They're starting to acknowledge that I'm becoming an adult. But seriously I don't know how often I'm gonna have to make that dish. It took me 13248308 hours to hand shred two big ass chickens. Cooking the jellyfish was easy, I wasn't too sure how to season it so I just kinda of guestimated the ingredients and luckily it came out tasty hahaha. I should stop guestimating when I cook. 

I feel terrible that I haven't been keeping this blog afloat. It's not like I've stopped eating or cooking. I'm just lazy. Sorry. Here's a picture of yesterday's breakfast:
Sausage, Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Kimchi

 I can't really explain the kimchi other than that I wanted some haha. And it was just too much meat (twss, i know i know), needed some veggies to balance it all out before I have a heart attack and die. But taste wise, it actually went well with everything else. I may start eating kimchi with my bacon sausage and eggs now.

I also tried that cupcake place downtown, Cako, the other day. It's okay. Kinda dry. Tastes like something I've made in the past. And I always hate when that happens. I don't like spending money on something I could do myself. That goes the same for certain foods as well.

No comments: