Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sweet Thangs



















*mini red velvet

Did you know there is a little bakery called Sweet Things that resides in Cal Mart, a grocery store located next to the 24 hour Starbucks on Spruce & California? Surprised me too. Angel and I were on a hunt to mack on some cupcakes and according to Yelp, Sweet Things deserves to be macked on. Took us a while before we noticed it was INSIDE a grocery store, and did not have their own store front. I got myself a few mini red velvets which were ONLY $1.10 each! Cheaps! The regular sizes were about $2.50 which is also pretty cheap. They also had an assortment of various other desserts but I stopped by solely for the cupcakes. I would go back to try out the other flavors they offered. And the cheesecake. Cause I love me some cheesecake.

If only they opened late, that'd be awesome. We frequent that Starbucks for late night coffee fixes. Okay, we go there cause it's the only place with a bathroom opened at 2am. But I do get something, sometimes. LOL. Cupcakes and coffee mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Cravings are most satisfying at night.

No comments: